There is no better time to further enhance your skills and knowledge so why not enrol on SkinMeds’ Level 6 and Level 7 CPD Accredited training course attracting 40 CPD points, conducted by scientist and 36 year experienced Peter Roberts?
You will discover the key structures and molecules in the skin and the pathways that lead to skin problems by investigating key scientific aspects of the skin which result in focused protocols to solve them.
Get away from the cosmetic clap trap that some companies proffer. We look at the underlying cause of the skin issue and create formulas and protocols that address them. We do not, as other companies do, try to shoe horn their cosmetic formula to inadequately treat the skin condition, and in fact often cause more problems than they solve.
The course is conducted online via Zoom across 2 x 2 hour slots (10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm * times are flexible) and covers Oil and Acne, Reactive skin and Rosacea, 4 levels of Pigmentation, Hydration (Multi depth skin moisture dynamics) and focused Anti-ageing solutions, all tailored individually.
Invest in your clinic with our medically licensed Tebiskin and SkinVital peri-operative and treatment product ranges combined with Patented Delivery Technology Enerpeel alongside or in conjunction with our unsurpassed techniques incorporating our micro needling FNS Pen, all supported by the market leading clinical evidence and experience.
We understand that times are tough, but we believe this is a fantastic opportunity which is why we are currently offering this course free of charge during lockdown. Amazing right?
If you would like to enrol or have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly SkinMed team today on 0333 24 2474 or email email@example.com. We are always here to help!
Stay safe and we look forward to hearing from you!
The SkinMed Team
A more detailed training overview is shown below:
- Anti- Ageing Overview – This presentation is designed to get core messages across and some of the principles and science have been simplified to make explanation and understanding easier. We are aware that things are often more complicated and not exactly as described but we feel the end justifies the means used.
- Clinical Protection and Optimisation – Ethnicity Features and History Geographical History with Fitzpatrick Type. New thinking in Mixed Race assessment.
- Procedure Preparation, Protection and Optimisation plus Clinical Target Assessment – Procedure prep for protection and optimisation, The Magnificent Seven Key things to do prior and post treatments, System and Schematic for determining skin need prior and post-treatment, Clinical Target Assessment to determine patient risk and the right treatment choice, Clinical Decision making
- Chemical and Physical Remodelling – Rejuvenation versus Remodelling – the difference and the desire. Innovative solutions that provide safe and effective medical devices created especially for chemical exfoliation and physical and chemical skin remodelling. Traditional Indirect dermal stimulation versus Direct Dermal stimulation. MMP activation
- Bespoke Peel Don’t Lazy Peel- Why Single Acid or Single Cocktail Peels are bad Medicine and Lazy. The Right Ingredients for different Facial Areas, Map the Face, Changing Up and Changing Down during a Course of Treatment. Create Cocktails when you feel it’s necessary.
- Chemical Remodelling for treatment of skin conditions – Tebiskin Cytoceuticals Cleansing, Treatment, Erythema, Acne, Oil, Pigmentation, Anti-ageing – Anti ageing, Anti Wrinkle
- Chemical Remodelling Protocols – Protocols – Acne, Oily skin, Rosacea, Hypersensitive skin, Pigmentations – Non Inflammatory and Inflammatory, Keratosis and Photo Ageing
The History of Dermal Needling, The Process, inflammation, Proliferation, Reorganisation- Techniques, Comparative Data between Automated and Manual Rollers. Study on Atrophic Acne Scars- Key Features of Automated Pens that make them Effective. Needle Gauge, Number of Needles, Needle Depth Range 0 to 2.5ml. Facial mapping, Scars all types, box, Ice Pick, Rolling, Tethered, presentations by Professor Chu- Peels incorporated with needling