Below is a clear route to increased success, whereby knowledge provided by Professor Tony Chu, the President of the Acne and Rosacea charity, combined with SkinMeds knowledge and promotional support offer you a definitive way to expand your business to maximise future opportunities to make up for restrictions now.
Just consider this ‘much more than mini business plan’.
- There are over 6 million women over the age of 30 with mature onset acne and rosacea in the UK.
- Many of these women are prime targets for aesthetic clinics for all the other things you offer.
- Complete SkinMed acne and rosacea protocol training endorsed and used by Professor Chu and medically licensed for the treatment of comedogenic and inflammatory acne and also vascular rosacea for free. 20 CPD points.
- Complete the Acne and Rosacea Association UK webinars by Prof Chu where he provides his knowledge, skills and experience developed over 40 years. Complete the two exams, Gain 60 CPD points while also becoming an ARA UK Accredited Acne and Rosacea Treatment Centre.
- Work with SkinMed to link you with women’s groups, primary care and pharmacies to create a referral network.
- SkinMed for clinics who deliver SkinMed protocols will then publicise and promote your accredited status, promote your expertise. We have proved focusing on women over 30, who suffer from either acne or rosacea deliver the best return for your clinic as many become loyal aesthetic clients. We can promote to a wider audience too but just getting your share of the 6 million is normally more than enough.
- Provide you with all the in clinic conversion collateral and patient support booklets.
Enrol on our SkinMed Level 6 and Level 7 CPD accredited Chemical Remodelling and Physical Skin Remodelling course worth over 40 CPD points which will be conducted over Zoom across two 2 hour time slots (10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm *times are flexible).
This will cover Acne, Rosacea. Pigmentation, Anti-ageing, Hydration, Enerpeel, our Tebiskin medical range and microneedling with our Derma FNS pen!
The best part is we are currently offering this during lockdown completely free of charge!
And there’s more… If you enrol on SkinMeds’ training we will also pay for you to complete world-renowned and leading dermatologist Professor Tony Chu’s Acne and Rosacea Training to become a National Charity Accredited Treatment Centre!.
Being the local accredited centre is a key attractor for clients supported by a network of advice centres referring into you, and publicised by us to your market, dramatically enhancing client numbers and revenue.
This course is worth 60 CPD points and covers everything on Acne and Rosacea including:
- Different treatments – their results, the risks, the positives and negatives
- Advice for the sufferers
- Acne Scarring, the different types and the treatments for this
- Professor Tony Chu also uses examples and stories of all his experiences from decades of work in dermatology
- Different types of acne and rosacea
- Psychological impacts
*This course requires passing two exams which will be personally marked by Professor Chu*
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed, and if you’d like more information or wish to discuss anything further, please contact one of our helpful team members on 0333 247 2474 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay safe and best wishes,
The SkinMed Team