Welcome to SkinMed Training
We at SkinMed are delighted to announce that we are now opening up our chemical and physical remodelling training to Level 6 Dental Therapists and Hygienists, as well as those at Level 5 working in medically led clinics and practices where the lead clinician is conversant with our protocols.
We have spare places at our Chemical and Physical Remodelling full day course level 6 and 7 approved to be held at The Pullman Hotel Kings Cross (Euston Road) next Tuesday November 12th, 10am to 4pm
SkinMed’s industry-leading training enables you to change the way you think about chemical and physical remodelling and discover new aspects of cutting-edge treatments, using our revolutionary, all-encompassing protocols.
Why Choose SkinMed Training?
- Mosaic peel, treat each skin issue and area with the right solution for that area and use something else on another area; understand peels
- Switch up switch down your peel choice during a course of treatment depending on presentation on each visit. Don’t just keep on with the one size fits all mentality of you signed up to 4 of these and so that’s what you are getting,
- Don’t use ready made cocktail lazy peels, create your own cocktails based on clinical need
- Adjust exposure times for the right reason, not because the client wanted more peeling,
- Incorporate skin condition treatment ingredients in with your peels, without the acid destroying them before you have even applied them
- Discover the use of carrier solutions
To secure your space in London on 19th November and take your practice to the next level click here